View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:38 AM
  # 402 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by mcflurry View Post
24 more please! Day 22, 10.10am.

Husband's brother, his wife and little boy arriving tonight. I think underneath it all they're nice people but, oh my, they're hard work. They have this air of superiority that really winds me up. We've just bought our first house and all they (especially her) seem to do is tell us what we need to paint/what's wrong with it etc.

It's worse when his mum is here as well because then mother-in-law and sister-in-law team up to lecture me on various things I don't really care about-such as what I should be wearing, how I am not tidy enough, how I don't order my herbs and spices into alphabetical order etc etc. She's not coming (I don't think) so hopefully won't be too bad.

Normally I've sought solace in a wine bottle while they visit but I'm hoping I find it easier without the booze as I won't wake up hungover (they are sooo much more difficult to deal with when I'm hungover!! ) Will probably spend a lot of the evening on here, apologies in advance if I need to check in and vent if they become too difficult!!

Hope you all have a lovely Friday xx
Oh my goodness. (((mcflurry))).

Drop by as often as you wish. We like you just they way you are.

Congrats on 22 days!!!