View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 07:59 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Beautiful soap BD! Makes me want a nice hot shower right now, actually.

Phoebe we've gotten down with some of those coloring books too. They are pretty awesome, and it's something I should do more of probably. I have the same problem with that as I do with watching TV - I have a very hard time with feeling unproductive. I can crochet to relax because I get something out of it at the end, or I can make lotions and such, but if a task isn't productive, I feel guilty spending time on it, and that makes me anxious. It's something I need to work on because logically I know that stress relief is time well spent, but it's just something I struggle with.

It's funny, it drives my husband crazy to try to watch a movie with me because I get up at least 10 times per movie to do things, or I have to be doing something while I'm watching it. I've always been like that. I remember my family making fun of me for it when I was a kid...it must be pretty funny to watch. I'm just not good at TV. I just returned a movie to a coworker who lent it to me a good six months ago. I never watched it.

Yep, I'm an odd one .

Mark that's very sweet. I'm sure your daughter is really going to enjoy it, lucky girl.

Tonight for dinner my daughter and I did build-your-own quinoa salad. Mine had beets, walnuts, gouda, apples, kalamata olives, and balsamic vinegar. Hers had many things, here are the ones I remember:

Carrots
Cheese
Pickles
Olives
Honey
Ranch dressing
Ketchup
Balsamic vinegar
Olive oil
Milk
Pepper

She ate the whole thing. Worked for me!