Old 02-04-2016, 05:59 PM
  # 189 (permalink)  
Nic233

Hi my January lovelies,
Just a quick check in-I’m on day 26.  Feeling ok besides the awful drinking dreams that I’m still having. I’m pretty tired and wake up emotional but I am STILL sober so I need to hang onto that. I’m also back to shoving sugar down my gob! Lol… Lollies, chocolate and chips are part of my new evening routine-so that needs to stop ASAP. Going to end up like a house!
Sunflower- I’m very proud of you that you put that bottle back. I am thankful that none of our Supermarkets sell alcohol in Perth. It’s bad enough seeing a bottle shop next door when I do my grocery shopping. Well done on day 30. Now the challenge really starts to keep going with staying sober. You can do this… You’re already doing it! Hang on there..and if you find you’re struggling come here and post first.. that’s what we’re all here for.
Olivia- I’m so happy you’re back! It takes a lot of guts to admit to a slip and then get back on that wagon- Keep going girl-we missed you
Strongbird- I can so relate to suffering anxiety. Mine was 1000 times worse when I was drinking or hungover but I still have some moments here and there. Can you spend some time with a close friend? Talk it out-sometimes even thought we don’t know our triggers just by having a chat can lesson the intensity… Feel better soon x
Mav- Had to giggle about the canestan instead of toothpaste!! That’s something I would do if I wasn’t wearing my contacts-I’m blind as a bat!! Lol Well done on staying sober on your Business trip. Sounds like there were a lot of temptations.
I’m at work-Hope you all have a great day or night…. I’m going to an extra meeting tonight in another city with someone I met at one of my normal meetings…Can’t do any harm. xx