View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 05:47 AM
  # 345 (permalink)  
InParticular

Hi Itchy, I too was waiting for you to drop in and let us know what was going on.....I'm so sorry about your friend and the guilt you're feeling. But...you're only human Itchy. We are all imperfect.
Sorry also about your other friends. And thank you for the advice, I will endeavour to do that. Intrude on those we take for granted.

I have until the 19th to figure out what I want to do. Because that is when the company needs to know what they need to pay for severance packages etc.
So I'm thinking about staying in this area and freelancing, getting a "real" job somewhere to pay the bills.
Or going back and starting over in Vancouver. Which is scary because one tends to get sucked into the lifestyle of that place, and spend all of one's money quickly on lattes and shows and transit and expensive rent.
I don't know.....I need to think. I just need to get this last paper out. I have to write an article about the paper closing. Fun stuff.

Mags have your doctors indicated anything new lately about your asthma?

FG-what's up with your internet?

Here's to a .........Titillating! Thursday! Isn't it funny how that word is almost a dirty word, but it isn't.