Old 02-03-2016, 07:49 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
Chinaski

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell73 View Post

Chinaski I've now got a massive craving for ribs! I'm off to the shops to buy some now to cook.
Hope yours were as delicious as mine. I also bought this new spice rub that was awesome. I was just cooking for myself so I only cooked half the rack. I'm thinking about going ahead and doing the other half tomorrow.

It's been a good day off work. No real thoughts of drinking other than a passing "This is when I'd usually start on my days off" a few hours ago. I've been checking in here once an hour or so. Did all my laundry. Went and visited with my parents for a little bit. Ate those ribs. Read quite a bit. Finished one very short book--Killer in the Rain by Raymond Chandler. I liked it but it was pretty much just an early version of part of his later novel The Big Sleep.

Watching the documentary on Amy Winehouse now. I'm not a big fan or super knowledgeable about her, but it's been sitting in my "to be watched" pile for a while and I know about her addiction problems so I thought it might be a good watch for me tonight. So far it's very interesting but I'm not too far into it and the addiction stuff has mostly just been hinted around. Going back to it now.

Hope everyone is having a nice, sober evening.