View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 06:04 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  
InParticular

Whoa nice word Mags. Yes Courage congratulations!

I have a feeling that today something is going to be decided. Just a hunch. Whatever my boss decides to tell us today is going to influence whether I stay here another while, or leave now and head back to the city.
I'm feeling pretty good about ending my time here at a year. Seems tidy or something, and I feel confident about my skills right now. Seems a good time to move on, before I "overstay my welcome" here, or something. That's not quite right, but maybe you know what I mean. The way things are going now, I don't feel like I'm going learn much more from this position. I need to grow and it's not going to happen here, if things stay the same. I want to leave with some momentum, I think I'm trying to say. Before I am completely worn out.
Maybe we'll get shut down and the decision will be easy.
Maybe he'll tell us we have a few months. Yuck I'm nervous.
But I have to remember I'm a free human being and can do what I want, I don't need this job. I'm stressing, can you tell?
I'm so sad to leave this place! That's the only thing! But there will be other nice places, right? My friend called my house my "peaceful prison", haha. Because it's keeping me from moving on and going home.
I got another job, copywriting for a company in China that prepares students for the SAT test in the U.S. I'm doing training for it now.

Anyhoo, enough of my ramblings. Happy Hump Day. Waffling Wednesday. That's me.