View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 05:52 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

The list runs from 12a central standard time (CST) to 11:59p CST. If you check in once during those times, your name is on the list, which is posted the following day.

A warm welcome to whiteturtle to the 24 hour thread! We’re so glad you’re here and hope this thread is an awesome tool to help you renew your commitment to sobriety on a daily basis, but also a place your find encouragement and inspiration! We hope we’ll see you every day!

Welcome back BigTeddy, ForMeForThem, goose333, gypsytears, kittycat3, NoGoingBack, Optimist4ever57, Rcvringaddict30, Sunflowerlife, Vandermast, and VirginiaWoof! We’re so glad you are with us and hope we get to see you more! We’ve missed you!!

Congratulations to three terrific milestoners today: SoberDave999 is celebrating 1 week today and Jemma44 is celebrating 2 weeks! A very special congratulations to courage2, who has done so much for this thread, on celebrating 2 fabulous years today!! You guys are making it happen and I am so glad each of you is with us!! Thank you so much for being here and for inspiring us today! !

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on February 2nd 2016:

1newcreation
altoids
arbor
Babs1234
BarbieKen
BigTeddy
biminiblue
BrighterDayz
BuddinK
Carlotta
Cascabel
ChrisBen
Coldfusion
courage2
DaneK
Dee74
Dharma33
emme99
erfra7
EternalNow
FaithfulAndFree
ForgiveMeAll
ForMeForThem
FormerBeerLover
Goat
goose333
growpath
gypsytears
Hevyn
heyfly
JoshUrsan
jsm273
Kaneda8888
keyofc
kittycat3
Kris47
least
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Madbird
Mark1014
martina12
mcflurry
Meshelly
Mish
NeoNew
Nic233
NoGoingBack
Odelle
Optimist4ever57
Pedro1234
Purpleknight
rahrah
Rcvringaddict30
SoberDave999
Soberjoy1
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Steely
sthlondonab
strategery
Sunflowerlife
Supertired
Surrender2win
tgirl
Tinkerbell73
tokidoki
tootsl1
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
Vandermast
venuscat
VirginiaWoof
waywardson8260
wehav2day
whiteturtle
ZeldaFan
zeppodog

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!