Old 02-02-2016, 02:40 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

I'm ready to beat Jethro with a large 2 x 4! He told me this afternoon it would cost us $1,500.00 for the lumber to start building the barn! OMG! I bit my tongue to keep from yelling at him! After I managed to get myself under control I said: "Let the professionals do the job! If you want the job done right now? Then get prepared to pull large trucks and tractors out of the mud! I'm NOT paying to have them pulled out!" Well then he'll turn around and say: "Use the money to pay off the house and we'll forget the pole barn!" I said: "Oh No! I'll have this house paid off in a little over a year from now! And the damned barn is going to be built!" I'm to the point I'm ready to hunt this guy down and crack a whip over his head to get him started on the barn! Jethro is driving me nuts! My patience with him is running real thin! And I have a lot of patience! While in the ARNG I learned the "Hurry up and wait" thing!

The 1st of the month has come and gone! Means I need to pay bills - AGAIN! Ugh! I'm truly grateful I have the money to pay them though! I'm probably going to have a heart attack after I get the first electric bill from the barn being added to everything else around here! Can't wait for that experience!

Tomorrow our temps are going to be way down! We deal with that for several days and then they go back up! I had the A/C on for the past three days!

I need to have mom come over to get these eggs in the fridge taking up so much space. Two eggs a day add up quickly! She shares them which is okay with us! Just as long as they're out of my way! Plus it gives her a mission for the day! LOL Gotta keep her busy! She can take Jethro out for lunch while she's here! He bought steaks yesterday to cook. So I got them seasoned so he could grill them! I made mashed potatoes/gravy and green beans to go along with the steaks. I was stuffed after that delicious meal!

I can't believe I still haven't drank any cokes since 31 August! I was so hooked on them! I even got Jethro off the powdered tea he was drinking with the lemon and sugar mixed in it! He now drinks my homemade brewed tea! I also don't buy all the snacks I used to eat either. I'm saving tons of dollars by not buying those things now! And I'm slowly seeing the inches and pounds fall off by staying away from those things!

Our dog was put on a diet when I put myself on one. He's lost a lot of weight! His collar had to be tightened the other day because of his weight loss! I had even asked Jethro if he'd loosened it! LOL Miss Sherry got so close to him this afternoon I thought she was going to jump on his back! I was ready and waiting to rescue her if she did! Magnum just picked his head up to look at her and then laid his head back down. All three of the little girls will get close to him and he could careless! He never bothers them! Now if only I could get Marvin to leave him alone we'd all be much better off! Even Marvin and Jethro are having issues too! Oh the male species!

Well it's getting late! I better sign off!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD