Old 02-01-2016, 01:48 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Now how's this for a head of feathers? All those feathers are loaded in waxy tips right now. She's getting her adult feathers in! She's also going to have a full blonde beard! She's so sweet too! When I pick her up I put my free hand under her feet. She'll tuck herself up under my chin and then sit down in my hand. She loves to cuddle!

I've added some Anti-Diarrheal medicine to Jennifer's other meds! She's had a watery pooping problem ever since we got her! I swear if it's not one thing it's another with her! ARGH!

Jethro's mom called today! Ugh! AGAIN! The conversation was all about problems! She doesn't call unless she's causing problems! I don't dare answer the phone if I see her name on the caller ID! Same goes for Jethro's daughter! My life is a whole lot less stressful if I keep them out of my life!

I called the pole barn company yesterday to find out when our barn is going to be built? I had the guy on speaker and about one minute into the conversation? Jethro was giving me the sign to forget it with his hands! After I got off the phone I nailed Jethro! He was full of disbeliefs and anger! I finally told him: "This barn is going to be built! But it's not going to be built until the ground is solid enough so the large trucks won't get stuck! If you want to end up on another long list for waiting? Then go get the prepaid check and find someone else to do the job!" It doesn't take much to get him bent out of shape! He has no patience!

He also get's in a hurry where everything else is concerned! He does the shopping for us because he doesn't like me going out late at night! He'll glance at the list instead of looking at it! For instance: canned chicken in the pull top cans! He bought chicken noodle soup! Because I pointed out he got the wrong thing? He gets super belligerent with me! I wait for him to take a breath and say: "You're the one that didn't read the list correctly! Why are you taking it out on ME?" An hour later he took the cans back to swap them out for the correct ones! This has happened more times than I can count!

He got mad tonight because I made myself a small dish of food to eat. I asked him what his problem was? He said "I wanted food on a plate!" Well then why didn't you say something earlier and why were you sitting with a large bag of M&M's on your lap? I took my dish of food to the porch and ate it. I come back inside and ask him if he'd like a fully loaded salad? No! I had a snack! Don't you worry about it! I said: "You eat all the time! How am I supposed to know when you're hungry?" I'm so ready for that pole barn to be built so I can lock him up in it! ARGH! He cooks for himself all the time! I reminded him he needed to cook something as a meal and stop snacking so much! It would be way better for him than sitting and eating snacks all the time! He said: "Don't you worry about it!" I said: "Well I do worry about it because I'm the one that pays for your hunger in an angry way!" He ignored me at this point! Later when he got ready for bed? He waited on me to take Maria so I could put her in his bed! This told me he wasn't mad anymore! If he'd still been mad? He'd have said: "We're going to bed and would have walked out with Maria!" Ik Ik I live a crazy life with my husband and the chickens! LOL

But you wanna know something? I'm really happy and content! I do more of the things I enjoy now instead of the things that others expect of ppl! So what if my house is dirty and there's dirt on the floor! Me and Jethro are the ones that live here! If a person has problems with how we live? Then stay the hell out of our home. We'll meet for supper if you want to get together? So many things used to bother me and now they don't! I used to pop tons of pain pills in order to clean the house! How crazy was that? Sure if we have company coming I'll do some cleaning, but I don't go overboard with it! As for the chickens recycling their food? Yes! I pick that up all the time! I told Jethro earlier we should package it and sell it! LOL There's a process to all that though! Too much work! Chickens are also dusty! I could never keep everything dusted around here!

Jethro and I are both excited about the pole barn! Jethro is ready to start building one himself he's so ready for one! Once it's built? I'll pretty much have the house to myself again! Then I can be up more during the day and not sleep during the day! Jethro will be busy in his pole barn and won't be in my way all the time.

Drugs drugs drugs and more drugs have kept me from so many things! I'm slowly changing into someone that's wanting more out of my life! I'm far from being depressed! I'm just stuck on a rail! I'm pulling that lever to change my direction on that rail!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD