Old 01-31-2016, 10:44 AM
  # 437 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by Odelle View Post
Sunflower, I do take magnesium in the evening, it also helps with sleep. I've been taking Rhodiola since January 1, one in the morning. It seems to help. What worked previously was SAM-E Complete, by NatureMade. I took it off and on for years with amazing results. Again, I only took one in the morning. I tried taking it again this past October, but I think I was too far gone into anger induced anxiety and depression, and I was looking for instant relief. Google it, and talk to your doctor first. If you decide to try it, Costco has the best price, and if you aren't satisfied, you can return it, no questions asked. I still have some SAM-E and may switch back after the Rhodiola is finished, the jury's still out on that for now, I am so calm now that I am already into day 6 of no caffeine or cigarettes and it's so easy that I am astonished! I'm with you on the 5Htp, and St. John's Wort, neither did anything for me. Hopefully, with continued sobriety, your body will recover to the point that you won't need to take anything! We've done a lot of damage to our bodies and it's going to take time to heal.
Ah yes, I have read great things about Sam E and believe it can actually be used while tapering off of Zoloft. It is very expensive which is why I haven't tried it although I can get a 20% discount from the store DH manages. I will look into Costcos prices as well, thanks so much for the tip! I am glad it is helping you