Old 01-31-2016, 03:58 AM
  # 411 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Morning everyone~

InControl- Those are some really great ideas. I love the journaling one, going to try it today when I start feeling cranky and see what happens! Also, I used to avoid the telephone but now I love how phone calls can take me away, like a movie! They really can help lift you up.

Caramel- Have a wonderful day 9 and congrats! You are really doing this!

Odelle- Cigs and coffee! You are amazing! Glad you are doing so well

Jim- nice work, keep it up!

Virginia- I truly hope you get to the meeting and make some new contacts/ support. Don't give up!

illi- Great idea, using the designated drive line if someone questions you. I have a feeling I am going to be the designated driver for DH for the rest of our lives! Not a bad thing although I wonder how tough it will be for those of us who still have a partner who drinks (are you worried about this too?) You sound really good and I love what you wrote at the end about drinking and sobriety. So glad to have you in our group

JCNY- me too! The house has been in much better shape since I stopped drinking. Enjoy the gym and your new lifestyle! I also used to eat a lot when drinking. Thank god that stopped!

Wish I could respond more but the baby is up. There goes my morning. I am having a really hard time these days with my mood. I have to stop the Wellbutrin because it is making me CRAZY. I spent all of yesterday yelling at the kids and trying to get space from them. Back to the drawing board. Honestly, I'd rather not be on meds and am feeling resentful about the fact that I can't just be a "normal person" who functions without medication. I am pissed about it.

On top of that, I broke my diet yesterday after 2.5 weeks and binged on carbs. It wasn't the worst thing in the world and the binge wasn't huge but still, I'm a bit dissapointed in myself. Then again, this will make it easier to continue for another 3 weeks which is what I'd like to do starting today.

Sorry I have been so cranky, I certainly don't want to feel this way. Hopefully the gym will make me feel better once everyone is up and I can get out of the house alone.
Happy Sunday dear friends...