Old 01-30-2016, 03:01 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Here's Miss Sherry standing in my chair talking with Marvin in his carrier! If you turn my chair around facing the other direction and move it a couple of inches? That's how close I am to Marvin at night while sitting here at my computer! So when he crows? It's very loud!

Thanks soberwolf!

Early yesterday morning I scrambled two eggs Jennifer laid so she could eat them. Ppl can't eat them because of the medicine I'm giving her! There was another egg one of the girls had laid that wasn't fully formed with a good shell. So I scrambled that one for the two girls! I added some shredded cheese on top and the leftover bologna pieces Molly didn't eat! Later on this morning they'll be getting crumbled bread, diced tomatoes and the bologna pieces Molly leaves! Now!!!! Earlier this afternoon Jethro told me he had woke up when I was cooking the eggs! He said: "I was leaning on the wall by the bedroom watching you busily doing things in the kitchen! I was waiting to see if you were going to start cooking sausage to go with those eggs! If you had? I was going to get dressed and come say hello! But since I saw it was for the girls? I went back to bed!" I stood there looking at him and said: "You Duffus! If you'd wanted breakfast you should have come on in the kitchen!" LOL It was dark where he was standing so I never saw him! I keep very little light on in the house so it doesn't keep him awake! I have a small flashlight that shines a green light for when I need light. Jethro laughs at me walking around with my green light!

Did you know if you're in the dark and you go to light a cigarette? Close one eye before you strike the lighter or match. It saves your night vision!

I watched 60 minutes this past Sunday and man was it a good one! It had parents that had lost children due to heroin. And senior ppl telling their life story before they sang a song! Man! They could really sing! One older guy sounded just like Nat King Cole! Chills ran down my back when he started singing. I loved his story too! I had tears streaming while listening to these ppl! It really opens our minds and eyes to what ppl went thru. A man was abandoned at two weeks old in a hallway with no name given! Oh his story! He was never given a name, but ended up with many numbers from many places!

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/heroin...n-david-bowie/

Remember back when I went to a meeting with others from our neighborhood to fight a dog kennel being put in across the street? Well! On 18 Dec the ppl that live right beside that property with the buildings on it signed the papers to buy it! They now have moved their business into the buildings. I'm thrilled they were able to get the place. However? Now I get to listen to all the work trucks with their trailers loaded pulling in and out early in the mornings while I'm trying to go to sleep! ARGH! And then Jethro comes flying past the window several times over on the 4wheeler! I know I'm loved, but come on! Sleep is a MUST in my life! Sigh! I've learned NOT to say anything to him when I first get up after he's woke me up while I'm trying to sleep! I wait until I've had my coffee and get more awake! Because I'll take his head off if I say anything when I first get up and that just makes for a very bad day for the both of us!

Well it's that time of the morning!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD