View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 05:41 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
InParticular

Oh no....FBL.....who now?
Yeah I'm not feeling especially optimistic about this meeting (thanks anyway EN) in fact if I think about it too much I start to get angry so I can't really think about it. I'm going into this prepared to have to explain to her why we can't do what she wants us to do, and expecting to have a crap load of more responsibility piled on us. Yay! I had a great talk with my dad yesterday, he gave me some really good advice. Basically it's just a job at the end of the day, and if it's killing me with stress, leave, it's not a failure to save your sanity and health.....or, put my head down and stick it out till the ship does go down in flames, collect my severance package and go on my merry way saying, "thanks, and seeya." Good ol' dad.
He's worked at the same company since the year I was born, worked his way from forklift driver to most senior level sales management. I respect him in a lot of ways, but we also don't see eye-to-eye on a lot too, as you can imagine.
It has been crazy windy here, but a warm Chinook wind, it's cool. When it's windy my trailer sounds like it's going to take off!
I have a date tonight after work, lord help me.