Old 01-28-2016, 06:20 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Worked 8am (which means 7:45 am) -3:30... still training week. It was fun but grueling. Left my cell at home so I couldn't get in touch with my bf or friend that's been picking me up... had to walk to the bus stop after being on my feet all day. Was not happy about that or waiting in the cold for the bus. Got back to the bf's... showered and then he drove us down to my house so I could check on things and teach a pvt yoga class to a friend and her dil. I really wasn't feeling yogic but once the wood burning stove was lit and heating up the house, candles and incense all around with Krisha Das playing I fell back in my teaching zone and all was well in the world again. At least for an hour.

This job isn't exactly providing me the stable 9-5 hours I was looking for. It's training week so I know it will change, hopefully? The mgr told everyone today we open on Monday and everyone should expect to work double shifts. Meaning 10am-1am???!!! F that. I will probably be fired at that point because there's no way for me to get back to my bfs house at that time. And 1am really means 3am. Those are the closing hours. I'm stressing about the possibility already. Still, I need the income so....

I hope everyone is well. I can't keep up right now. Just wanted to check in for accountability... 2 weeks today.