Old 01-28-2016, 04:11 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Here's Molly under the red heat bulb yesterday!

Here's Sherry and Maria dusting together in the pen beside the porch! Porch pen!

Today is supposed to be 60 degrees! By the time we reach Sunday? It's going to be 72 degrees! Yay! And then we go back down in temps next week! We never put away our coats or summer clothes here! We also have things covered up so it's easy to uncover when it gets hot! Right now? It's 25 degrees!

Jethro had his dirty clothes laundry container waiting for me when I got up! Ugh! I did all the chicken stuff and our towels yesterday. Now I'm doing Jethro's clothes tonight! Laundry is a never ending cycle around here!

I've eaten too much tonight! My tummy isn't happy with me either! And here I have to laugh at Mom saying she's gained 6 pds! PLEASE!!!! She weighs a 126 pds TOTAL! I'd like to know where it's at on herself? She'll say her butt! That's the biggest thing on her! And it's not too big either! She's 5'4, weighs 126 pds and runs circles around everyone! I don't dare ask for her help getting things done! If I sit down she'll tell me to GET UP! Ugh! She doesn't understand painful areas on the body! She has no problems! And she's 76 yrso!

Soberwolf: If you're ready for messy pets? Then by all means get you a couple of Silkies! If not? Then sit down and enjoy my crazy stories!

There are so many shows on TV right now I can't find the time to watch them all! There were two new ones that started this week too! I'm truly happy we have a DVR since there are so many that come on at the same time! Mom doesn't have DVR! She'll wait for something to come on repeats and start watching them as new shows! I keep trying to talk her into getting it, but she keeps refusing! Just like she does when I try talking her into getting an iphone! Nope! Ain't happening. She wouldn't even know how to turn a computer on if I asked her to! LOL Anything that has to be done on her end by computer is done thru mine! My other two sister's aren't as office oriented as I am! And if I get stuck on something? I ask my IT daughter how to do it! LOL My daughter says I'm challenged! Not dumb! ROFL

All the things happening in my life right now and dealing with ppl on a daily basis is really no problem now that I'm off the pain pills! I might get flustered or frustrated, but I manage to get things done! And accomplished! I figure the problems out to get them accomplished! I don't run to take meds to go away mentally in a fog! And I'm really proud of myself for getting my credit back in the good status! I've applied for three different loans and have been approved for all three! I've only used one of them though! I could have $50,000.00 sitting in savings right now if I'd taken all three loans! But I'm not stupid and I want to get things paid off before I get myself in debt! Trying to get a loan years ago was a laughing matter! Makes me think of my last XH saying: "You're always blowing money on pills!" Well I wasn't! He just never gave me enough each week to pay the bills and I was left to figure out how to manage them. He was bringing in $700.00 a week and would give me $300.00 a week! I'd love to let him know where I'm at today, but he's a waste of my time!

It's bedtime for me and Molly!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD