Old 01-27-2016, 05:01 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

I had to pull one container at a time! The trash container was so Freaking heavy I couldn't hardly move it! I'd pull it halfway and stop. Then I'd walk back and get the recycling container! Or it was more like I was struggling to get back to get the recycling container. LOL Heavy breathing in 30 degree weather is NOT good! The moon is so bright I didn't need to use a flashlight! It's going to be gone today though for another month! I've also been watching/looking at the three planets in a row too! Jethro's paper is also inside for him! I saved him a trip out in the cold this morning!

When I got up today Jethro launched into a story! He got pulled over for expired tags in MY car! WHAT? Of course Mr. Jethro opened his mouth to the Officer and proceeded to TALK! And talk some more! LOL He swore he'd gotten my tags and the other two vehicles tags put on the vehicles! He even got out of the car to go look at the computer in the Policeman's car! That's my husband! So he brought everything home and then made a bee-line to get the tag situation straightened out! So all our vehicles are tagged and good to go now!

Miss Molly is stretched out on the floor under the red heat bulb right now! She's sunning herself! LOL

I went on my FB page today to look at all the snow pictures my daughter posted. While on there I saw ppl I knew. So I spent some time clicking on their names and pictures! Can we say time has not been kind to many of them! I showed Jethro the ones he knew and then I said: "I guess my soaps and natural stuff I take has worked well for me compared to the others?" He whole heartedly agreed! And of course there's the good genes I got from my parents that's probably helped too! I have pictures of when I was in HS with some of those ppl! Pictures they've never seen! I guess I need to copy them and post them to share. I'm sure they'd love to see them! I even have a picture of us on a field trip where we are looking for arrow heads. Part of the group is smoking their joints! DOH!

Well Molly finally got up! She would have jumped up if I'd got up! So I can now finish with the laundry and get us headed to bed! ARGH! It's 7:00 am! Way past my bedtime!

TOD