Old 01-27-2016, 03:22 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Oh teatree: I don't have to read that book! I could write one hell of a book myself! LOL I am however going to tell my neighbor with chickens and six kids about it! She might want to get it for her kids? Thanks for telling me about it!

I have another Thread with two chapters over in the cafe' section where I've written many a story about the chicken events around here! Here's the link: http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post2738329

I give a lot of credit to my feathered kids keeping me off the pain meds! They depend on me and Jethro for love and care! They are also very entertaining! This is why I talk about them on here! My life would be BORING w/o them! They also keep me very busy! They keep me getting up and down! I'm not sitting in a chair with my face glued to a computer screen or the TV!

I've been washing chicken sheets most of the night and getting them dried. Jennifer's are the nastiest! Yuck! Those are in the dryer now and I'll get them spread back out on the laundry room floor so she can hangout in there instead of in a small carrier all the time. She's also realized momma will slip her treats from the kitchen when I'm in there so she's always talking to me! LOL Jethro told me earlier she sounds like a Donkey braying when she sneezes! I kind of have to agree on some of her sneezes! I'll be super happy when she's over this nasty cold and I can put her back outside with her two sisters and Mr. Marvin! I'm sure she's ready herself!

Today is trash and recycling day! WE didn't put it out last night. ARGH! SOOOO I've got all the trash put in the containers and I still need to put all the recycling stuff out too! Then the containers have to be pulled WAAAYYY down the driveway! It's 30 degrees outside and dark! It's hard holding onto a flashlight and pulling two large containers behind me! But I'll get it done! Jethro keeps the dishes washed and the big kids taken care of! I do the chicken duties after I get up. All night long! So I pitch in where I can to do my part around here too! Here lately we've been doing our own cooking for ourselves whenever we get hungry! I don't make the big meals like I used to because of the dieting! He thinks I'm starving myself! NOT! And the news just announced it's "National Chocolate Cake Day!" Y'all have a piece of cake for me! They are telling the history now on how chocolate was discovered by James Baker!

I have figured out when I get up at 4:00 pm I have to take my BP meds. Then by 2:00 am I have to take the next round! Well that's 10 hours between each dose. So yeah! I've been up long enough I probably need another dose! And since I'm usually asleep for 9 to 10 hours? That next round is needed when I get up! I've always had to take extra MG's with my meds! So this is just one of those cases!

Okay! I better check the dryer and get the trash/recycling taken care of! It's already after 5:00 am! Molly's already starting to give me THAT bedtime look! LOL

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD