View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 09:14 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Hi! Checking in real quick before I crash. Today was a good day. It really helped that I went into work yesterday so even though I was gone for two hours today, I'm still ahead for tomorrow. I did my well women's visit today. It was free! I didn't know until today that I can get one free well women's visit a year, labs included, and if anything is wrong, it's covered under the well women's so that's free too. Wow! I scheduled a physical for next week that will include blood work. After that I'm going to schedule a dental exam and cleaning, and that will be half price. I'm getting a full tune up! I'm going to write the doctor from the walk-in clinic that recommended this place a thank you card and tell her I think I love her.
My boss came into work sick again. Everyone in my office is really sick now but me. They all took an antibiotic, but I didnt because the doctor from the walk-in clinic wouldn't prescribe it for me. I think she really knew what she was talking about- another reason for the thank you card telling her I love her!
Winslow, that's great you're feeling better already! That passed faster than my hangovers : )