View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 04:27 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Keepnitreal

Happy Monday all.
Amp-I'm glad your weekend went well
BF-you have the choice to join your ur mom or be an example. I hope it all goes better then you think it will.
Glee- great post.
Way-great job. I can't wait until I don't have cravings. Just the last couple of weeks have been tough, as I shared with you all.
On Saturday I almost gave in. Hubby and my son went camping and I thought...what the hell who would know! I was on my way home from the market (I didn't buy wine while I was there because I wasn't even thinking about drinking then) and as I was driving up the hill I decided that I was going to party. Then I thought HALT. I realized I felt lonely because I had been isolating myself the past week. I called my GF and just asked how she was doing and chatted for awhile while I was sitting in my driveway. We didn't talk about alcohol, just kids, work, etc.... I went in the house and thanked my higher power, posted on the gratitude thread, and just relaxed the rest of the weekend with no further cravings! Thank you all for showing me how to deal with this crap!