Old 01-25-2016, 04:02 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Lots of exercising today. Add my morning yoga practice to all you cardio and gym goers. I haven't been practicing since I stopped teaching in December... trying to let my body heal from over teaching and a lot of injuries last and this year. Just a 45 minute session doing whatever I felt like. Gosh I'm so weak from not doing it. My plan is to do something on the mat at least 4 times a week before work. Hold me to that!

Good day at training. Fun but utter chaos... no one knows what the heck we're doing lol. And they're firing people already for being late, missing the meeting last nigh, not being able to stay past 3 (which is what the schedule said)... cut throat. Me? I'm a goody 2 shoes. Plan on being an hour early. That's mostly due to the bus schedule though .

Hi to the new peeps. I'm not good like Nic about a personal shout out unless it's on the same page I am so sorry about that. My focus isn't all the way back. I did read the past few pages though.

SH I think you're trying to quit smoking? Please do. My mother died of lung cancer like your father. My Aunt has empasema and one of my Uncles died of that too. It was a horribly painful way to go. Both.

Lulu I'm sure the interview went better than you think. I'm glad you're not going to drink.

Withdrawals for a month Zeebs? I hope I'm through mine. I'm glad detox helped some at least.

So I worked all day...on my feet. I'm not used to that, and learning new things is making my head want to explode (in a good way if there's such a thing). I just wanted to chill and listen to some music with earphones on, check email etc on the bed and relax. The bf comes in to hug me... nice right? Yes, until he asked if I finished the deer. WTF! Come on! Let me rest! No, there are 2 hind quarters out there and the ribs. I asked if he expected me to hurry out there to finish breaking it down...and his hesitation suggested yes. So, I huffed out to put on my hiking boots and old jacket with deer bits on it already and flung the garage door open strongly. It got stuck and a little mad, he tried sending me back in but I was like, no way. I'm out here now and I have a knife and the bone saw so get out of my way. I cut off the ribs, he took the quarters down and inside while I trimmed some neck meat. Until the knife slipped and cut 2 of my fingers. That was is for me. Now I'm in here with you under medical leave lol.

Apologies to any vegans or vegetarians. Just describing my day. I was a vegetarian for about 15 years, went back to a little meat but mostly veg... then I was vegan, then raw vegan until I started dating a hunter. Too much excitement here to consider drinking .