View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 05:22 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  
Juno11

Winslow, sorry about your stomach bug. That sucks. I've been lucky with those that they pass within about 24 hours - hoping that's the case for you!

Grizzly, I understand that feeling of not knowing how to slow down. When I used to drink, I'd pour my first glass of wine upon getting home from work. It was the transition from the busy day to the more relaxed evening. When stopping drinking, there is that void that it's hard to transition from busy busy to relaxed. I have had to work on that, too. Sometimes if I have had a hard day, I go to my room upon getting home, close the door and get in child's position (from yoga) for about 15 minutes just to center myself. It's kind of like meditation. I do try to meditate once in a while, but now I'm having more success with just slowing down on my own by taking my dog for a walk or whatever. Let us know how the mediation goes!

Midton, I feel your pain too! Today I'm sore all over from that massive shoveling expedition I did yesterday. I would like to get to yoga soon to stretch out my sore, tired muscles. I'll go to the studio the first chance I get.

I will be working from home today because the kids are home from school. I'm lucky that I have a job that allows work from home. As long as I have electricity and an internet connection, I'm good to go.

One day at a time this week, it's going to be a crazy one. Later, all!