Old 01-25-2016, 01:22 AM
  # 478 (permalink)  
lisatryingagain

Hi Everyone, its great to read how everyone is going, and welcome to the new people . Mish I totally understand your concerns, they are very understandable. But I know for me worrying too much about what other people think of me has been a part of my problem, maybe try to put your immediate needs first, rather than worrying about the what ifs? (advice I need to give myself too). And goodness knows in Australia I think about one in 3 of us could go to AA ... so many of us drink too much.

Sunflowerlife my new supplements include a mix with zizyphus, kudzu, passionflower and magnolia called NeuroCalm ; something else called AdrenoEnhance with withania, rehmania and other ingredients; and Intestaclear. I know another person who feels like Neurocalm helps them also.

I also take a probiotic, fish oil, flax seed oil, evenprimrose, turmeric, a multi V, and Glucosamine chronidontron for joint pain.

Its really nice being at work and not worrying so much about what other people think about me, eg do I look dehydrated and tired etc from the alcohol. I'm coping with the smaller stresses better at work too I think.

Its Australia Day here tomorrow. A public holiday. I'm going to a family BBQ. There will be lots of alcohol . But I won't drink. Thankyou everyone for the posts you are sharing. I looked forward to coming home tonight and seeing what was happening for you all.