Old 01-23-2016, 11:16 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  
Thumpalumpacus
Alive in the Superunknown

Originally Posted by Nic233 View Post
Thumpa-- Ahh I'm so sorry to hear that you're hurting so much about your Relationship. I have ruined many, many, many GREAT relationships when I was using drugs, and haven't let anyone in close to me since I replaced the drugs with the booze. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon. It is a long process when your heart is broken, but just remember that we are all here for you and you can always come here and get support. I'm so happy that you are sober. Take care of yourself x
Nic, and everyone else with kind words, thank you so much. The queasies about this settled down earlier tonight in large part due to having a safe spot where I can vent, knowing that people who understand what I'm going through are listening and care.

Y'all are the best, no doubt about it.

The Serenity Prayer has been large on my mind tonight. I can't do a thing about her feelings. I can only be the best man that I can be, and sleep easy at night for it. Soberly.

Sure did help playing some blues, too. When I ask my guitar a question, she's got to answer me.