View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 06:49 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  
Blacky

Good day to all. Sept well, up about 5 minutes before my alarm, weird dreams I don't recall, but at least I was asleep or could easily go back to it.

Coffee mmmm, I am here in Virginia Beach so the snow is supposed to be lite and turn to rain but drivers here are idiots (not all ok) and there will be wrecks all over.
So I decided not to start a job that would have me driving home in the middle of it. I drive a beat up heavy F150 4x4 but I can't risk someone hitting me while I am awaiting trial for an accident and dui. I am self employed so I can work when I want usually.

Yes that suffered when I was drinking, can't get much done when you get up at noon and have to drink 5 beers to feel ok. Glad that is over.

I understand the way some of us might stock up on the alcohol before a snow. I come from the .. no reason needed to stock up on the beer, well maybe to avoid driving drunk to get more. Stupid and dangerous yes. Normal for a drunk yes.

Not stressing anything today, feel pretty good.

jeez, looks like the sun is about to come out, was all dark and hazy a half hour ago .. radar shows it is on the way though.

Hope everyone has the best day possible.