View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 07:51 AM
  # 462 (permalink)  
brach123

Some great insights there Miss P. Nice to hear from you eleven and also everybody else of course! Thanks Dee and Olivia, I was happy with how I dealt with that situation and I do hope at some point I will be in more of a position to be able to help other people that are alcoholics and/or addicts.

31 days of enjoying uninterrupted sobriety today! :-)

I've been into town for a few errands and ticked a couple of things of that needing doing. Otherwise it's a quiet, rainy day here, but I'm very much enjoying it with some good music and a sense of contentment, one that was always lacking when drinking.

I saw my sponsor last night, and we started going through the big book. I've made a start doing this before but never started to work on the action steps. For what ever reason last night packed a punch and already brought lots of stuff up for me. I went to bed straight after because I was feeling kind of low about how things have been these past years but woke this morn with a sense of peace and faith in the path I'm now taking. I know we can all have this sober life forever if we only maintain a little diligence and a true desire to change for the better.

Have a wonderful sober day everyone!