Thread: Epic Quack?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 07:08 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
redatlanta

Oh you need to get an alcoholic decoder when you read these kinds of things I have one. I decoded it for you.

"Dear WTBH,

I will spend ever moment the rest of my life wondering why u are so incabpable of compassion and empathy. My alcoholism didn't have any affect on our marriage I gave you the girls and you try to keep them from me every chance u get. I am drunk and often miss my time with the girls and think you don't know Without me u would not have anyone, no kids, no other man, you would be a dried up prune. I'm wondering if you are sleeping with someone else and hoping you will let me know

U are cold, uncaring, calculating and u have me over a barrel. Nothing is my fault U know it is hard for me to make the trip down to **** he girls and u could make the schedule work for me but instead u fill up their time wth playdatese and b.s. sleepvers just 2 keep me from them. Did you notice I called you a ***** ??? LOL I love those girls and they miss me. I'm pretty sure they can't stand me

I think u want me to give up all my time with the girls and maybe i will. Do u want that? I prefer to see them when I feel like it. You will be blamed when I don't show in the future.

I am left with nothing because of u and now u have taken away my girls. I'm not responsible for anything that has happened

WTBH u know u are not a physically attractve girl anymore like u once were Still trying to find out if you are dating , u aer wrinkled and sad and old but u could be pretty if u just acted kind . Try it. At some point in the near future you will have reason to take me back to Court have pity on me.

I cry at nite missing the girls and sometimes even u if u can believe it Not really but i thought I needed to throw it in.. I hope u get mental treatment for ur psychoatric issues before u make the girls into mini WTBH's" I hope you will take the bait and write me a lengthy response

He sounds mentally disabled.

Last edited by DesertEyes; 01-20-2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Removed foul language