Thread: Epic Quack?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 05:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Epic Quack?

I have told xAH I will ONLY communicate in writing about the kids. There is nothing to be gained by talking to him for me...

So, tonight I got an email with a heading "weekend issue". Assuming it was about the kids, I opened it.

This is just a portion of the message. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I should preface this by saying that the SECOND the judge finalized this divorce for the 3rd and final time, I have not interacted with xAH at all.

I do not intend to change that... But I mean, this is a whole new level of Crazeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

So, this is the message (complete with the grammar insanity that makes me crazy)-- I inserted the paragraphs to make it more readable...

And of course I changed my name from the real name to WTBH...

"Dear WTBH,

I will spend ever moment the rest of my life wondering why u are so incabpable of compassion and empathy. I gave you the girls and you try to keep them from me every chance u get. Without me u would not have anyone, no kids, no other man, you would be a dried up prune.

U are cold, uncaring, calculating and u have me over a barrell. U know it is hard for me to make the trip down to **** he girls and u could make the schedule work for me but instead u fill up their time wth playdatese and b.s. sleepvers just 2 keep me from them. I love those girls and they miss me.

I think u want me to give up all my time with the girls and maybe i will. Do u want that?

I am left with nothing because of u and now u have taken away my girls.

WTBH u know u are not a physically attractve girl anymore like u once were, u aer wrinkled and sad and old but u could be pretty if u just acted kind. Try it.

I cry at nite missing the girls and sometimes even u if u can believe it. I hope u get mental treatment for ur psychoatric issues before u make the girls into mini WTBH's"

Last edited by DesertEyes; 01-20-2016 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Edited out foul language