Old 01-20-2016, 03:13 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Silly- I am so glad you tried acupuncture- I did it years ago for my binge eating/drinking. It didn't keep me from doing either but it was so relaxing! Any time relieving our stress is a good time! Is this the new therapist you were talking about? It sounds like he had some good insight and advice. Also, I love that you color with crayons. I bought an adult coloring book a while back but haven't been using it. Thanks for the reminder.

Thump, that is great about the meetings. It really inspires me to check one out in the area. What are the chat meetings like here? I wish they had ones during the day, I am in bed by 9pm!

JL- you are right, we all have our problems. I hope the medicine can help her feel better.

PHRD- Way to go on 4 days! And down 5 lbs is an added bonus I am like you and stick to all natural products for the home and my body. Feels like the right thing to do

Olivia- I want to hear all about these books you are reading! Sounds right up my alley.

Angel- looking too far ahead can be overwhelming indeed. Focus on the baby step, the here and now. The rest always falls into place and in reality, there is no future- only the present. You are doing great!