Old 01-19-2016, 11:46 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, SP.

Oh, I just "love" this "If I were you I would do this or do not that" thing. You are not me, and that is where the difference lies. You do not have my feelings and sensations, and you can only barely imagine something which probably has little to do with reality.

Anyway, it is still good that Tom is of much help.

16 weeks . My oh my. But time flies. In 16 weeks you will look back and feel so proud and relieved that you did it. I think even much earlier, especially when you are able to eat some of the Trach's recipes)

Speaking of eating - I am totally guilty too of chewing and swallowing like crazy. There is something ...illlogically pleasant for me in this. Like my mind resiters that I have an abudnance of foods to process and it is good. I sometimes just force myself to slow down, but it is still work in progress. One of possible reasons I personally hold accountable for this is that I starved when I was a teen, and now somewhere in the background there is always anxiety that there is lack of food and I have to grab it while it is available.

I sometime find it useful to be imprisoned by my body - when fussing around is not an option I can switch off sense of guilt and focus attention inward which often results in quite surprising insights.

More positive vibes to you)