View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 02:44 PM
  # 243 (permalink)  
RedAndy

Originally Posted by enfinthechange View Post
It's ok it's ok, I got it.... just relax and centre. .. I'll be OK. Going to do something else now. X
Hope you're ok Enfin, stay strong - good idea to keep yourself occupied but when feeling overwhelmed it does prove difficult / without respite and like you say with no release, it's been a big thing that's getting to me and that feeling of being trapped / isolated, agreed talking definitely does help and that's what I know I need to do more and more - had 2 appointments today one with addictions counsellor thro psychiatrist I saw last week and another for couples counselling relating to drink and drugs rehab I'm under, the latter giving the wife a greater understanding of the situation too and helping her also. It's definitely giving me more focus on structure to my plan.

Been suggested that I also attend CA as well as AA and attend a min of 3 per week, also a second suggestion of inpatient treatment which I'm not sure about, will push on with the meetings and keep myself busy with that.