Old 01-18-2016, 05:46 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  
SillyHuman

Morning all. I did the math and have saved over $400 since I started posting here. SR is very cost effective! That is good, especially since as of today, I am unemployed.

Nic, you sound great. Keep on trudging the road to happy destiny!

Sunflower, you sound wonderful! In just the couple weeks we have been posting, you sound so much stronger. My husband's drinking sounds similar to your husband's. He does not stare in to space, but he turns on a video game, and he is just gone. It looks like as much fun as being in a coma. Maybe one day he will choose to put it down. Like you say, and like Alanon says, "Let it begin with me." Have a great time at the gym.

Thump, good for you for giving yourself some distance from an unhappy person. You sound waaaaay better. Stay strong.

GLB, I know you are struggling out there. Please hang tough. It will get better.

Tink, welcome back!

To the many that I missed (and who cross-posted) and new people, hi and hugs.

I feel a little empty without somewhere to go today. I start counseling/therapy tomorrow. My plan today is to clean this messy house. It turns out the meeting tonight is not Agnostica. Oh well. However, I did discover an international conference for AA agnostica in Houston, in November. I am very seriously thinking about it.

While writing that out, I realized that I could contact Agnostica in Denver and ask for long-distance help. So, I did.

Day 10.