View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 09:26 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  
RedAndy

Thanks all, appreciate the replies.

Will give that a try Odelle, thanks.

Patricia, I tried meditation classes a few weeks ago, first week I persevered but felt really strange but ended up having to get up and leave the second time as it really was making me worse - I came out and one of the counsellors told me I looked anything but relaxed, really agitated and anxious to be honest. It's like when I try to concentrate on anything I'm instructed to do I find it difficult to comprehend and control or practice properly / relax at all, I immediately tense up and get frustrated with what's happening why I can't get it ??

I managed to get myself moving a bit earlier - made some soup and then just sat and watched football again all afternoon - not very productive I know but not feeling as bad as I did early doors and in all honesty the AV does seem to have gone quieter as the day has gone on I've not actually been constantly thinking about the beer this afternoon which is a relief, considering this would normally be the time I'm sat having a few, going round to my mums a couple of doors down with some of the family soon for a roast dinner, not really in the mood but sitting on my own all day isn't the answer, will give it a go and try and lift myself. Hope your day gets better Patricia.