Old 01-17-2016, 03:35 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Good morning everyone- got up at 6:00 instead of 5:30. Have a slight headache from this cold I acquired.

Today starts our official weekend since DH is always off on Sunday/Mondays. Curious to see if he will drink (he did last weekend because we had company and it was his birthday).

I am feeling really good- so glad to be sober. I just want to find a program and really wish the non AA ones had meetings around here. I like the idea of being able to meet other sober women/Moms but I am not 100% into some of the ideas of AA (being powerless for example). So I'm not sure whether to try it anyway or just get a book like RR. Any thoughts? I know this is common.

Not much else to report- had a great day with the kids yesterday, took them to the zoo. I was so pooped by the time we got home though and neither one of them napped. I am getting very irritable lately because I don't have any space. My 16 month old has been very clingy and wants to be held /nursed constantly. I am so "touched out", just don't want to be touched by anyone and I don't have that option. He nurses all night too.

I hate saying this but I look forward to when he is a little more independent. Anyway, that day will come.
Happy, Sober Sunday my friends, blessings to you all...

Quote of the day: