View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 01:24 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  
enfinthechange

Originally Posted by KiKi0615 View Post

Hey Enfin!!! Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't saying that YOU said we were "bad" people etc. I just added it to your post because I've heard it in AA & it seems like something you would say...."that we are NOT bad people...that we are good people!" I knew what I was "trying" to say but communicated it poorly. Sorry about that! :-)

Enfin...your heart is massive! I know that you love everyone in our class unconditionally! I love the support you give to others & you are doing so amazing!

On another note, rough morning for me. I've been working through some severe trauma from my past & it is HARD! Since I am no longer numbing it with alcohol my feelings & emotions are all over the place! I woke up extremely angry this morning after digging into my past yesterday in therapy! Instead of drinking, I went down to the basement & beat the shite out of our punching bag. I pretended the person that victimized me many years ago was the punching bag! I never knew I could handle these emotions without drinking! Praise God!

I hope you are all having a blessed day! I haven't read all of the posts today but am gonna catch up later!

Xoxoxoxo to everyone!
Phew... I thought I had upset u!!! I'd never want to cause any upset in here... to anyone!

It sounds like thought though it is, u are starting to hack away at the past stuff. It will be so hard, but u approaching it in the right way... feel sorry for the punch bag!!!!!

Think how awesome it will be when this cr@p doesn't weigh so much! You rock x