View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 07:00 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
Gmorning everyone! I'm here, just woozy from meds. My surgery ended up being more extensive than expected so my face is huge. And I'll need to do another, not sure when. I'm in pain, frustrated with the process, and worried about being able to go back to work on Tuesday as planned. So I'm doing my best to put worry aside and rest because there's nothing I can really do about it. And I certainly can't complain about my cute "nurses" at home. Cowboy & Jr. are being very sweet, keeping me fed and entertained when I'm awake. My parents and brother are coming to hang out today too. There's a lot to be thankful for. It just didn't go as smoothly as expected. Grrrrr. And thanks for giving me a private place to vent.

Briar, I just love that song. And I totally admire your strength. Dee nailed it. I know I only get to see a tiny glimpse of you on here, but what I see is determination, perseverance, and a lot of hard work.

I hope everyone's pizzas were as good as I imagine! I may give it a try.
All I'd need to do is chop it into tiny pieces and dump it in the back of my mouth like a baby bird. Where there's a will, there's a way, right? Lol

Huge hugs all around

Hope that you are feeling much better soon, Conquest. Dental surgery sounds so painful. My poor husband has had his share of that.