View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 10:37 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs, Saturday is upon us. Hope it's a good weekend.

Had horrible dreams last night one with which hubby told me he was leaving me, not just a break, forever! In my dream I was devastated and I realised how much I loved him (soppy, hey?) and had lost. Strange really, cos I wonder sometimes what it's all about and if he's happy with me, but he seems it, we get on great especially since I'm sober and 'present' . Do we just take our loved ones for granted when we become comfortable with them? Ah well, it was just a dream, but the feelings inside were the same as if it was real. What a fascinating machine, the brain!

I'm full of coughs and cold, been taking the home remedies, but gotta let it ride the course.

Just lit a coal fire as its cold even with the central heating on. Got plenty of logs to go at. It's quite frosty outside. I think our seasons are moving around.

Midnight, it's easy to be on the defensive sometimes, I think your boss was nice to stop you in your tracks, I know some of our managers that would let us get more and more in a pickle!