Old 01-15-2016, 04:52 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Morning! 6 am here in St Louis! Going to a new gym with my daughter in a couple hours. Can't wait. I've always worked out but have gotten awfully lazy about it as the alcohol problem picked up. My daughter referred to the "new me" the other day and how she doesn't know where this is coming from but she loves it! It's also helping my husband as he is on day 16 (he can turn it off tho) I've been reading a lot on SR but not posting a lot. Never was much of a talker ... doer but not big talker! I credit this run with a determination that I am not gonna live the rest of my life in a wine bottle, SR and mind-body relaxation.

Sunflower - can you expand on your sessions? I'm liking my hypnosis tape. I saw a hypnotist many years ago. I didn't listen to the tape at night tho. I'm older now and finding this very relaxing. I don't think the man I saw was very good tho. Same with a female therapist I went to. I think you mentioned a site to go to (or maybe it was Gib) where you can see the doctor, etc. What impresses you about this hypnotist ? How do you feel after a session?

Purple Butterfly (Tiredofme?). I really should take notes ! Anyway, bummer but just get back on the horse ! We can all relate to this.

Gib -love your list! Love that you are starting to work on yourself. I went to the dentist yesterday. I had canceled my appt last Sept (first time canceling and not rescheduling 6 month check up). My cholesterol has been creeping up. Going back to my primary doctor for blood test after starting new meds. Funny how things start to matter isn't it ?

We should add to your list.....

I know where I put my car keys and coat.
Way less anxiety and short tempered
I play lots of games with my granddaughter
Going back to the gym and ready to rock it.
Alcohol flush just about gone or is gone.
I actually feel like getting out of the house and doing things.
The money I'm saving I can pay for my daughter and myself to go to the gym.
Yada yada yada.

Have a nice weekend everybody. Stay safe!

Olivia

Watching the news .. Up next one of the Powerball winners. I don't think I'd ever come forward as a winner, especially this kind of money. I'd set up a corporation or something with some legal advice and lay low!