View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 05:48 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  
Juno11

Thanks, Midton! That really helps. That's exactly why I drink or used to drink. To stop the 100 mph feeling and get down to 0. Unfortunately it left me in the negative numbers the next day. I have other ways to slow down now and I just need to use them and not let the sneaky AV convince me that 1-2 can't hurt. Now I know that 1-2 can in fact hurt.

I worry about my kids a lot. I guess worrying isn't going to help one bit. I am doing things to help them along and that's all I can do. Some things are not in our control. I'm starting to think my daughter has bi-polar disorder. No one has ever diagnosed her with that, but I'm going to keep my eye on her symptoms with that in mind. She has terrible moods swings, extreme irritability and inability to get things done. After she proposed this spur of the moment trip this weekend, I was beginning to suspect manic type behavior. Something to watch for and talk to her doctor about. I might even feel better if she had something that had a name instead of non-descipt mental problems. Okay, I'm going to Home Depot to look for a new shower faucet then call it a day. Day 2, btw.