View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 05:28 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  
DoubleDragons

Dear Tobers (and Dee and Soberwolf), I have decided to take a break from SR. I want to say thank you all so much for your wisdom, experiences, guidance which has in turn, helped me to save my precious life. I no longer drink alcohol, nor do I have the desire to do it. I have come to terms with my codependency and every day I remind myself that I am in charge of one life . . . mine. I have an entire notebook full of sage advice that I mostly received from SR members and I use it like a devotional every single day.

I know that I have a fountain of wisdom and a great resource here at SR should I need to return. I have tried to give back on the forum as well, but right now I find myself triggering too much and creating problems in my life that are non-existent by "spongily" taking on others' problems. My goal for 2016 is simplicity, mindfulness and no worry and so I need to remove as many worry triggers as possible.

I just didn't want to be one of those mystery SR people who drop off and everyone wonders about (at least I do). I can happily say that I am an SR success story and I thank God for this site and its members every single day.

Much love, prayers and good juju being sent to you all from me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~