View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 10:20 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

This is precisely my thinking too... It's all so sketchy...

The motion to reopen it (which was not granted-- just a hearing to hear the argument) was filed by his lawyer last spring. His lawyer then withdrew over some other issue...

xAH skipped the hearing to hear his reason to re open so looked like an ass.

Now this hearing is to basically slap his wrist I guess and make the default final.

So I think he may be narcissistic enough to not want to have a public hearing where he is yelled at and that is why he just sent me back my own very old proposal, signed and notorized...

Or he may be screwing with me... Your instincts in questioning his motives are my thoughts too...

UGH!!!!

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
i'd have a hard time TRUSTING any offers from him, regardless of how GOOD and TASTY it might appear. but then again, i'd have a hard time trusting the court who allowed the divorce to be re-opened..........

and i'd want to be DONE with him. as once and for all, finally as i could get. does the settlement include shipping him off to MARS by any chance??? it just sounds "fishy" to me in someway...first he goes thru the trouble and expense of re-opening the divorce, then fails to appear, and NOW is offering you the sun and the moon to avoid going back to court......it's like Lucy promising THIS time she'll hold the ball for Charlie Brown.....