View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:01 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  
BobbyLight

Morning. Day 14 checking in.

Weekend flew right by, but we did get alot done around the house. Things I've been putting off since we moved that weren't really a rush....but glad they're done now. Napped for two hours yesterday afternoon, which for me is strange. Seems like I am sleeping lots of hours, but still so very tired. Some days I wonder if I am actually sleeping or just laying there breathing...half asleep or something. My depression has been up there too. I am on Cipralex and have been for about 4 years. I upped my dosage in September, which at the time seemed to be a good thing. Now with how I am feeling I don't know if it's actually a good thing for me, or if it's the not drinking causing alot of the things going on in my head. They say if you drink on these they don't work, so now I am wondering if they are working and aren't for me. I'm planning on talking to my doctor sooner than later and going from there. I don't feel like myself at all. I didn't have much for urges over the weekend, so I am happy about that. Thanks for reading and hope everyone has a good day.