View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 04:01 PM
  # 417 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by enfinthechange View Post
Hi everyone. .. hope u all and a.lovely weekend all sober and lush! I was really happy this weekend... it's quite amazing. . Dont remember feeling like that for so long. .. when I'd felt that happy before I'd have a drink or 3... and i now belive the incipient creeping effect of that was to overall bring me down on a daily basis. Even if I didn't get drunk, and I rarely got hangovers. .. I just think it coloured the background black.... So today I felt happy and didn't want to drink! Wow.... I think my husband is feeling it too... he hasn't drank for 18 days... so he was quite chipper too! We went to the cinema and ate out... took the kids to wagamamma for the 1st time, quite cheap with no alcohol!!! Maybe the road is a pleasant one, for now.... must be vigilant! And I wanted to share to give back up evidence to you all and hope if u are struggling. ... we drank for 20 years together and now we are learning to be sober together, rebuilding stonger after the recent total disasters....That was always my hope, and I could almost be brought to pray that it continues! (Hope none thinks I am showing off, it's not like a dreamy romance movie or anything... just normal and quite happy)... 5 more days till next weekend.. I didn't win the the 60 million, but I did win 2 tickets to the local panto next sat, so me and my little girl are going.... happy days
I'm so happy you're happy! Whatever you're doing...keep doing it enfin! :-)