View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 10:40 AM
  # 422 (permalink)  
BoozeFree

Hi undies!

Dee I can't remember my password and the email address I linked to this username I no longer have so I am unable to log into the mobile app on my cellphone. Any other ways to find out what my password is??

Grace so happy to see you here! Hope you're doing well.

WWS hope womp is a little easier for you today. Glad you decided to post about it tho rather then bottle up those cravings your having.

I've really been struggling this past week. Lots of stress I'm dealing with. Yesterday at womp I had to fire someone, that's never fun for me to do and to make it worse the employee was begging to stay but had already had way too many chances.

Also I only have one good friend left these days who happens to be sober. I found out last night that my friend had been lying to me for several months about something dumb. I felt very hurt when I got home last night and betrayed. My first thought was to just go drink and go back to my isolating self thinking I don't really need any friends. This friend was someone I've known for a year now and thought I could 100% trust. With all my ongoing trust issues this really is messing with my head. I feel like I have no one now that I can really trust and confide in f2f. Even if I do forgive this friend I don't know that I will ever have that trust back. When my other friend broke my trust about a year ago I never really forgot about it or could get past it and just couldn't even stand hanging out with her anymore.

I just want to drink but I know I shouldn't