View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 05:50 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  
ChickChick

Good question Kat. I'm planning on a quiet weekend at home. I have cleaning I want to get done, meals planned for the weekend, movies to watch, a couple of craft projects to work on and a book I need to read before I need to take it back. Should keep me busy. AV has been easy on me the past few days so I'm on guard incase it gets loud this weekend. Oh and I'll be spending lots of time here on SR.

Enjoy Star Wars! We've seen it twice now. The kids loved it so much they paid for themselves to see it again with some of their Christmas money!

JL I'm sorry things are so hard right now. I'm so glad you are staying sober through it!

Obxtacy router problems are horrible! We have something going weird with ours.... we aren't sure where to start in on it either. We've talked to our techy friends and they are a bit stumped about it too. I think a new router may be key.... we will see how long it takes hubby to come to the same conclusion! And having the teen grump moooommmmm wifi isn't working AGAIN is not much fun! Lol.

Shanti I'm glad you got a good night's sleep. Intersting about the heavy blankets!

Lisa I'll have to Google that in a bit. I can always use a good laugh!

Have a great day all!