View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:22 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Hi everyone! Well it's the first time my husband and I have come to lake and not drank! We've had a place at the lake for eight years! I've been sleeping like a log and we are both enjoying being sober. He can turn it off tho. I took such a big nose dive last November and December that I'm ready to quit. Sick of my behavior. Tired of being tired, etc. I will say, I'm a "sleepy" drunk as my nephew would say. Normally not obnoxious or loud.

Normally don't have any withdrawals. Last October though we both started having night sweats. I kinda attributed it to anxiety as we kick up to 90 hours a week with our fall business. I wasn't drinking heavily in October. Yogapants mentioned one time about sweats and your liver trying to get rid of all that sugar causing sweats (something like that). That's kind of scary. Anyway, no more sweats for a while now.

The best thing for me is exercise and vitamins. When I bought a Nutribullet, I noticed a difference in my energy and well being. Just getting enough green leafy vegetables and fruit along with the different powders, honey and cinnamon was good for me. Also, I'm eating a lot better these days.

Anyway, have a sober day! I'm reading a James Patterson book for fun for a change.

Olivia