View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 07:38 AM
  # 203 (permalink)  
SillyHuman

I feel like I have a lot of time on my hands. Starting today, I am working two jobs, at least for a while, so that should keep my busier. Marijuana was a great time waster. My house is a mess.

I have created some drama for myself in that I do not know for a fact that I passed the cheek swab yesterday for the new job, and I had to tell them at the old job because I need to figure out how to schedule hours for both.

I work for Lowe's, which I will say without hesitation is the epitome of the evil American corporation. They resent having to: 1) hire full time; 2) having to work around any restriction in hours - they insist on 100% availability, 364 days per year. They are not going to work around my new employer. So, I will probably lose that job anyway. Then if I do not pass the cheek swab . . . oh dear.

I lit up a cig as soon as I woke up, oh well. I switched to an e-cig.

Question, could a really attractive bong be made into a tiered vase for flowers? It was a Christmas gift and I hate to just throw it away. I have a cutting garden and arrange flowers in the summer. That is what I would really like to try doing for a living. I used to be a paralegal, but paralegals do not exist much anymore, along with office staff in general is getting to be a rare thing. Dang technology anyway!

Anyway, I am just rambling. I hope everyone woke up well and has clean and sober day.