View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 10:02 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs.

V the lorikeets are absolutely gorgeous and they fly free, not trapped! Many beautiful birds in this country are trapped in cages! Love to see them flying free.

Pasties, mmmmmm. We used to make Cornish pasty at school it had meat, potato and veg, a wholesome meal on its own with lashings of gravy! It's only 5.55 am and I'm drooling over pasty. Better get used to your porridge with prunes, girl (left over from Xmas). Do you know, I think I'm gonna make some pasties, I haven't done it for a long time.

Wolfie, not too long before our big bird watch, I'm sure you've got plenty of food on hand , the birds tell each other, it's like their Christmases all come at once, they come out in for force.

I've been anxious the last few days, I thought I was stressed but I now recognise it as anxiety. I have nothing really to be nxious about unless my brain is hiding it from me. I'm waking up anxious but can't figure why. If I go to docs they'll just pump me with more tabs. Thinking about it, it may be these tabs I've been taking, though I've stopped it may be a kind of withdrawal as I've taken them quite a lot in last year, predisinone, 6 - 8 a day! Phew! Bound to do something to my brain even if they help me breathe. I guess meditation might be good for me at this time.

It's that day again! Have a great Wednesday, friends. Speak soon.