SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - just served my ASTBEH
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 10:05 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
biminiblue's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 23,241
So, it was a divorce and you still live with him? Do you have any where else you can go?

If you fear for your safety don't go back. Call a Domestic Violence hotline and ask them what to do.

If you want the house and he does too then the court will have to decide. If you two own it together it will be worked out in the divorce.

Don't go back if you fear he will be violent. The DV people will know what to do.
biminiblue is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biminiblue For This Useful Post:
Ann (01-05-2016), ladyscribbler (01-04-2016)