View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 05:20 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  
forabetterlife

Welcome Vini, you are off to a good start !

Ub and Tick - I have quite a bit of weight to lose, so for me it's even more than just fitness goals. Like Ub, my mid 40s I feel like I need to get a handle on this before my body starts deteriorating and it become more difficult. Plus, I want to enjoy it while i still look relatively young :_)

As for feeling better, it is so dangerous for me too. Short term memory, I conveniently forget how awful it all was. This time, I am not letting my guard down and falling into that trap.

Jenses-- when you feel ready and have the time, I say knock the box open. I'm still not sure if I've figured it all out...how I came to be who I am and where I am now from all of those experiences, but recovering all of those memories is really a good start at understanding yourself better. And appreciating who you are.

Nice rainy day today. I invited my mother over for lunch. I am feeling anxious about it though because I need to ask her for money. I needed tires on my car a week ago and she offered to help me pay for them, but never followed up. I got the tires, and now I'm broke. This type of anxiety (particularly with my mother ) can be a huge trigger for me. I need to be careful and just get it over with. That on top of going back to work today, I really need to be on guard. I will be checking in with you all often ....