View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 10:52 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  
Midton

After getting up at 5 yesterday I was up at 10 today, the latest I've gotten up in years. The tiredness came from nowhere. The weather here was around 18 today and sunny. So far this winter has been great weather wise. Tomorrow is also forecast to be sunny and warm. It makes a big difference to my outlook.

I'm back at work tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. I need and like routine. Much as I'm successfully not drinking I'm failing badly with my chocolate intake. It's becoming similar to how I was with alcohol.i wake up promising, that today I won't partake then I workout, come home and have a healthy meal then I have a massive crave for chocolate. If I succumb, and I inevitably do, I just binge until I fall asleep.

How many people are left here now? I'm hoping Syd comes back after he gets home.

I'll reach 4 months sometime this week. I don't want to be over-confident but have nothing on the horizon in the next few months and should see myself at half a year come the end of winter here.